Scholarships (Welfare Departments)
The Govt. of A.P., is giving scholarships to S.C., S.T., B.C., E.B.C., PHC and Minority categories whose parental
Income is less than Rs. one Lakh per year. In the case of SC / ST communities the parental Income is less than Rs. two lakhs.
- Attendance should be 75% in the college
- The students who have been promoted to the next year of the course by the college are eligible
to apply for renewal.
- It shall be MANDATORY to furnish the Nativity Certificate.
- E-pass Website and bio-matric.
- Freshes scholarship holders are instructed to produce Intermediate T.C. & Study certificate,
Local Certificate and Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Aadhar Cards of the Student and parents.
Renewal of the Post-metric Scholarships
The following documents are mandatory for applying for the renewal of the post Matric Scholarship and they have to
submitted along with the hard copy of the application form, to the Principal of the college concerned.
- "Income Affidavit" in original ( to be scanned and uploaded)
- Self attested Xerox copy of Aadhar (UID) Card of the student, Father and Mother
- The student shall furnish the details of Income Tax PAN (Permanent Account Number) it he/she of his/ her
- Student shall furnish details of Four Wheeler Registration Number if he/she or his/her parent possess.
- Latest Nativity Certificate has to be furnished by the students belonging to the EBC/OC-Minority/ OC-Disabled
obtained after 02.06.2014
- Study/ bonafide certificate for a period of non less than seven consecutive academic years ending with the academic
year in which he/she appeared or as the case may be as referred at point 6 (a) and (b) shall be enclosed (To scanned and uploaded)
- Marks copy of the previous year final examination (To scanned and uploaded)
- Students who have changed their bank accounts and confirmed the bank account in the e-pass website
shall enclose a Xerox copy of first page of bank pass book (To scanned and uploaded)
- The College Principal will have to certify that the particulars furnished by the students are correct also
have qualified / promoted to the year of study for 2014-15 including local and non-local status.
- All students are advised that if the information given above is not furnished, then the application will
- The furnishing an false information or concealing of the facts shall entail action/ prosecution as per rules.